Home » » Surfing with the Canon Powershot D20

Surfing with the Canon Powershot D20

I borrowed the Canon D20 from Canon Phils. so I can take it along with me to our trip to La Union last week-end and test it while having our surfing session.
I’ve always wanted to own one since the first time the D10 was introduced around 3 years ago.

I’ve had the Ixus 30 around 10 years ago, then upgraded to the Ixus 80 before getting the S95 and S100. The D20 is something I’d like to add to my stash just in case we go on trips like diving or surfing. I was also intrigued by the Go Pro but I’ve always been a Canon guy.
Canon Powershot D20 specs:
12MP CMOS sensor
DIGIC 4 chip
28-140mm equivalent
5x optical zoom
1080p video
Image stabilization
built-in GPS
3-inch LCD

The Canon D20 is waterproof up to 33 feet, shockproof up to 5 feet, tolerant to temperatures between 14 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It can shoot 2 frames per second continuously or a burst mode of 6.8fps.
What I’m really after is the video quality at full HD 1080p. Here’s some sample clips I took during our trip. It’s not much since there weren’t any huge waves that week-end.
Share this article :

Comments Powered By: Disqus
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PctechPortal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger